Connecting through Journaling
Dive Into Your Mind To Find Who Can Help You With Your Next Step
As business owners, there's always something going on around us, and focusing to figure out the next step can be challenging.
But for intuitive entrepreneurs, journaling is a precious tool to help you find that focus and establish what the next step in your business journey should be.
This self-paced challenge, Connecting Through Journaling, sets up the path to help you determine who you need to connect with to fulfill the next step in this journey. Take time to dive into your mind, organize your thoughts, and map out the support you need right now.
New to Journaling?
No worries, we've got you covered:
- The introduction of this challenge will guide you to a free workbook that will fill in everything you need to know to start journaling for your business.
- We include recommendations on how to pace yourself and keep yourself accountable so that you can see results from your journaling.
- BONUS we created print-friendly worksheets you can use to journal if you don't have a journal yourself.
- BONUS we included a video presentation called How Journaling Can Empower You + Your Business to give you a better perspective of what you can achieve with this insightful tool.
This challenge includes six prompts to help you in your self-discovery journey from start to finish. Each prompt includes the following:
A Journaling section, with questions to help you start brainstorming. If you don't have a journal, you can download the print-friendly worksheets we added to this challenge, so you have a space to write freely, doodle, connect, highlight, etc.
An Action section, with tasks for you to complete after journaling. This action will often prompt further journaling, since the tasks are meant to bring you more insight. And remember, results come from actions!
- A Discussion section with questions to help you manifest the results. Since this is a self-paced challenge, there is not guarantee that someone will be taking the challenge at the same time to start a conversation with you (although it is possible!). But we still wanted to provide a place where you are putting your intentions out there in the universe, so you can answer the questions within the lesson, or you can go and share them somewhere else. As long as you share it somewhere!
And the best part is, you can take this challenge again and again, whenever you are stuck and need support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sara is the founder of Stargazed Studio, and is a designer specialized in branding, WordPress web design, and user experience that connects people. She is passionate about educating and empowering others who want to start and grow their own purposeful business through intuitive branding and mindful strategy, while living a lifestyle that brings them peace and fulfillment.
Sara is an INFJ, enneagram 2w3, and Slytherin. She was born in Costa Rica, but currently lives in Utah, where you can find her every Friday evening at home, eating pizza and watching SciFi with her husband and doggie.