Grow a Brand That's Mindful Of Your Lifestyle
So you have a brand. It might be a logo, and you are using consistent colors and patterns.
And maybe you've got your keywords, and you've got your brand goals. But are those really coming across?
How connected are you, as the person behind the brand, to those elements you are using to represent your business?
There's a deeper level to branding that is all about how others perceive your brand, and how it makes them feel. That's how you get to communicate who you are as a brand and as the person behind your brand.
And that's what this challenge is all about!
Learn to create a brand around your lifestyle, so it represents what you really stand for.
"I love taking the challenges offered by Growing Together. Every one I have taken has brought a new idea and clarity around things I didn’t even think needed my attention. There is so much support and camaraderie in the community that these challenges are a gift!"
- Stacie G, GW Farms
We are living through a time where we have to determine what our priorities are, what we stand for, and how we can represent those values. We have the power to use our brand to not just provide products and services that help others, but also live and work through our values, educate and share with others about the things we stand for, and make a difference.
When we align how we do business with our values, we are designing our brand lifestyle.
The goal is for you to...
- Determine what type of long-term goals you want to have for your life and business.
- Find values that are less generic and more true to how you want to live.
- Learn to integrate you personal values into the experience you offer to your audience.
- Create a brand lifestyle that aligns all these things together.
- Know what your next steps look like and how to start working towards this alignment.
This self-paced challenge includes five days of prompts to help you go through the steps that will lead you to the creation of your brand lifestyle. All prompts include the following:
- A video lesson explaining the idea we will be focusing on.
- Questions section, with multiple questions for you to ponder and/or journal about.
- An Action Steps section, with specific tasks for you to complete to keep you accountable and on top of things.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Sara is the founder of Stargazed Studio, and is a designer specialized in branding, WordPress web design, and user experience that connects people. She is passionate about educating and empowering others who want to start and grow their own purposeful business through intuitive branding and mindful strategy, while living a lifestyle that brings them peace and fulfillment.
Sara is an INFJ, enneagram 2w3, and Slytherin. She was born in Costa Rica, but currently lives in Utah, where you can find her every Friday evening at home, eating pizza and watching SciFi with her husband and doggie.